More Than 70 Years Advocating For Buffalo’s Injury Victims
The period after a serious accident might be one of the most difficult of your life. When you need effective legal advocacy during such an overwhelming time, you can turn to Rosenthal Kooshoian & Lennon, LLP. Our firm has served the Buffalo area for more than 70 years. We have a team of experienced, compassionate personal injury attorneys dedicated to helping clients by handling the claims process and seeking maximum compensation.
A few of the cases we regularly handle involve:
- Car accidents
- Construction site accidents
- Dangerous and defective products
- Maritime accidents
- Wrongful death
Several of our Buffalo car accident attorneys are former prosecutors who are committed to doing everything in our power to hold negligent perpetrators accountable for the harm inflicted on you.
Downtown Location Near Important Attractions
Our office is conveniently located in downtown Buffalo. We are just a few blocks off the Metropolitan Transportation Center with an NFTA bus stop right across the street, which makes it easy to take public transportation to our office. Nearby are several important courthouses, including:
- Erie County Court
- The New York State Court of Claims
- Erie County Family Court
- S. District Court for the Western District of New York
You can find many options for dining and entertainment near us. If you prefer sightseeing, our building is close to the popular Lake Erie waterfront.
How To Get To Our Office
If you are driving to us, you can use these convenient directions:
- From the north: Take NY-384 S/Delaware St to Buffalo. Turn right onto Huron St.
- From the east: Take US-20 W/Broadway, turn right onto Elm St, turn left onto Sycamore St and turn left onto E Huron St.
- From the south: Take I-90 E and take exit 52A for William St in Buffalo. Then, follow William St.
- From the west: Take Niagara St to Huron St.
For customized directions, please contact us in person – we are happy to speak with you.
Schedule Your Consultation To Learn How We Can Help
In the aftermath of an injury, you can rely on Rosenthal Kooshoian & Lennon, LLP, for counsel and advocacy. When you are ready to discuss your legal options for recovering compensation with a Buffalo car accident lawyer, call 716-566-0916 or send us an email. We provide free consultations.
Rosenthal Kooshoian & Lennon, LLP
80 West Huron St.
Buffalo, NY 14202