Two years ago, a New York man’s pet ownership came into question when criminal charges were filed against him because of the animals he kept in his home. State laws allow residents to possess certain household pets. However, in this case, involvement with the...
- The most likely times of the day when pedestrians are hurt
- The serious injuries faced by construction workers in winter
- How do I know if I have a viable slip and fall personal injury case?
- Thanksgiving weekend can be deadly for drivers
- Watch out for these fall events that result in many DUI car crashes