Pedestrians are most likely to sustain injuries in motor vehicle incidents during the late afternoon or evening hours than at any other time of day. The six-hour time span of 3 p.m. to 9 p.m. accounted for 33,000 pedestrian injuries in 2019, nearly 45% of all such...
- The most likely times of the day when pedestrians are hurt
- The serious injuries faced by construction workers in winter
- How do I know if I have a viable slip and fall personal injury case?
- Thanksgiving weekend can be deadly for drivers
- Watch out for these fall events that result in many DUI car crashes